Come one, come all to the vintage carnival extravaganza!
Help HSDC rescue homeless pets while you enjoy, drinks, games, dinner, and magical entertainment.
Friday, April 13th, 2018
Millennium Center's Speakeasy (lower level)
Doors open at 6:30 p.m.
Join us for drinks, dinner, games, and entertainment
from 6:30pm - 8:30pm.
Tickets: $40 for a single ticket & $75 per couple
Join the Humane Society of Davie County for a fantastic time!
- Watch magical performances by the top triad magician: Jeff Case
- Have your fortune told by Madam Furball & her Husky assistant Yeti
- Have your picture taken at the Corgi kissing booth
- Play all your vintage favorites, ring toss, duck matching game, cornhole, & ball toss
- Watch Nanook the Friendly Lion from Elite Canine perform tricks!
Check out Cause for Paws mouth watering menu!
Fried Chicken on a stick
Hot Dog Cart
Tater Tot nachos with toppings
Mini BBQ sliders slaw
Waffle Station with toppings
Water, tea, & lemonade station
Cash bar available