Join us for Annual Holiday Retreat at Old Salem!
All Salem Quilt Retreat amenities, including room & meals plus:
▪ Bring your own projects, you'll have plenty of time to sew with a new found group of friends!
▪ Holiday gift projects and ideas to get you started!
▪ Quilt Market update with Kathleen's latest finds
▪ Holiday store by our friends at Sew Original & Studio Stitch
▪ "Nutcracker Sweets": Saturday evening at Sew Original in Winston-Salem... a Moravian feast AND holiday project demos with shopping specials just for us!
▪ Retreat begins Friday morning at 8:30 with farewells at 5 pm Sunday. Imagine what you can finish in an entire weekend! Room is closed from 1-8 am for napping. Leave everything spread out...it’s securely locked.
▪ Sewing Room opens at NOON Thursday for Early Bird arrivals and we have a Night Owl option to include Sunday night until the wee hours with Monday noon checkout. Dinner on your own Thursday and Sunday evenings with our list of local favorites in your hands!
ALL RETREATS INCLUDE:
~Personal six foot long table with plenty of room for your sewing machine, supplies & projects!
~Ergonomic Herman Miller chairs on wheels for your comfort
~Cutting & ironing stations, mats, light tables and design walls.
~Notion, tool & project demos
~Display of Quilting favorites and new finds to inspire and tempt you!
~Includes lodging in spacious double occupancy rooms with single room option
~Full, hot breakfast buffet, evening Wine & Cheese and bedtime Cookies & Milk
~Gourmet meals for lunch & dinner
~Snacks, drinks & delectable afternoon dessert breaks
~Amenities and goodies designed to pamper
~Time to sew on your own projects with a great group of quilters & sewists
Visit our website at www.356quiltshop.com for pricing options. Reserve your spot online or give us a call at (336)631-5356!