RESIDENTIAL AND REO TRANSACTION MANAGEMENT & CLOSING COORDINATION
TRANSACTION MANAGEMENT & CLOSING COORDINATION
***If the transaction does not close, you do not pay a fee.
1. Oversee all aspects of Sellers transactions from initial contact to executed purchase agreement.
2. Lead Management
3. Prepare all listing materials: pre-listing presentation, Listing Agreement, sellers' disclosures, pull online property profile, research old multiple listing service (MLS) listings, etc.
4. Consult & coordinate with sellers all property photos, staging, repairs, cleaning, signage, lockbox, access requirements & marketing activities.
5. Obtain all necessary signatures on listing agreement, disclosures and other necessary documentation.
6. Coordinate showings & obtain feedback.
7. Provide proactive weekly feedback to sellers regarding all showings and marketing activities.
8. Coordinate all public open houses and broker open houses.
9. Input all listing information into MLS and marketing websites and update as needed (where MLS permits).
10. Submit all necessary documentation to office broker for file compliance.
11. Input all necessary information into client database and transaction management systems.
12. Oversee all aspects of buyer & seller transactions from executed purchase agreement to closing.
13. Contract to close:
Coordinate title/escrow, mortgage loan and appraisal processes.
Coordinate inspections, assist in negotiations regarding repairs, and coordinate completion of repairs.
Regularly update & maintain communication with clients, agents, title officer, lender etc.
14. Submit all necessary documentation to office broker for file compliance.
15. Coordinate moving/possession schedules.
16. Schedule and coordinate the closing process.
17. Input all client information into client database system.
18. No auditing of files to make sure forms are compliant.
19. We will not meet with buyers or sellers to have any form signed for the real estate broker.
Transaction Management, Closing Coordination and bookkeeping services provided for REALTORS.