Chesson & Lovell PLLC was founded by combining the decades of Certified Public Accounting experience of our principal partners, Chris Chesson and Jim Lovell. This combination brought together extensive National, Mega-regional, and Local Firm experience, to provide our clients with the caliber of knowledge and technical experience typically only found in much larger and more expensive firms.
Although Chris and Jim have worked together for nearly 15 years, Chesson and Lovell PLLC was officially formed in 2016, with offices in the High Point and Charlotte, NC. The Firm is a professional limited liability corporation licensed by the North Carolina State Board of CPA Examiners, and is engaged in the practice of public accounting. The partners have been serving clients locally, nationally and internationally as far back as 1985.
Our multi-office Firm allows us to server clients across the State, and positions the firm for continued client growth which will lead to continually expanding professional staff.
Our goal is to exceed our client’s expectations by providing superb client service, the extensive technical knowledge, and 100% timely project completion. Our desire is to become your trusted advisor with a commitment to being a leader in our client’s industries and specialized service areas.
Unlike firm’s with layers of administration and overhead, we are structured to provide the skilled talent, experience and technical knowledge to compete with larger firms. With an extensive background in a broad variety of client industries, utilizing many different and unique accounting systems, we are uniquely positioned to provide our clients with knowledge, proficiency and capability while providing value at a fair cost.
We believe our role as business advisor extends beyond the delivery of a tax return or financial statement. We strive to bring value added services to our clients that includes:
• Providing technical advice for the proper understanding and application of accounting standards, and tax law.
• Serving as a year-round, and life-long resource to you for advice and analysis regarding unusual or complex transactions, and important planning needs.
• Providing management recommendations for efficiencies or enhancements to the way you do business.
• Serving as a business and entrepreneurial advisor on a vast array of issues, including strategic planning, cost-benefit analysis, feasibility analysis, risk management, accounting, budget based decision models, etc.
Chesson & Lovell PLLC provides a broad range of audit, accounting, tax, and advisory services, consistent with ethical and professional standards and regulatory requirements in the United States. We believe that the services provided by our Firm must be responsive to changes in the environment, which is affected by:
• Emerging developments in information technology
• Increasing complexity of tax laws and regulations
• Demands by the public for new types of information and CPA assurances on such information
• Increasing need of many clients for advisory services
What makes us different:
• First, we understand accounting, tax, auditing and attest services. Plus, we are good at it, and we want to be “good at it” for you.
• We want our work to provide you peace of mind, assurance, and reliability.
• We are always looking for ways to help you, keep you informed of developing laws, and bring value to our relationship beyond the work at hand.
• We provide you year-round support to help with complex or unusual transactions or financial analysis to help you make decisions.
• We provide a readily available resource of technical knowledge, and business acumen.
• Our professionals have the experience, credentials, and real experience to meet your current and future needs.
• As a smaller Firm, with big-firm experience, we are uniquely qualified to provide you unparalleled services at a value.
• We believe timeliness is more than the delivery of a report, return or form. Timeliness means being responsive to you for every question, every phone call, and every email. Timeliness is more than a promise in a proposal; it is essential for client service.
• You are important to us. You will receive the client service, professionalism, and respect that you deserve.
We are a full-service accounting firm dedicated to providing our clients with professional, personalized services and guidance in accounting services.