Kernersville Depot is a historic train station located at Kernersville, Forsyth County, North Carolina. It was built by the Northwestern North Carolina Railroad in 1873. It is a plain one-story, mortise-and-tenon gable roofed building sheathed in board-and-batten siding in the Late Victorian style. It served as a depot until a new station was built in 1900. After that, it provided storage for the railroad and later for a farm and feed business.It was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1988.