I specialize in all mortgage products, from government loans for first time home buyers, to jumbo mortgage products, along with products to meet the needs of Licensed Medical physicians and dentists.
With more than 15 years in the mortgage industry, I have built my business on honesty, integrity and empathy. I truly believe that a mortgage should be a relationship. I pride myself in tailoring mortgage products to meet my clients' needs so they can achieve their goals and dreams. With a plethora of knowledge, attention to detail, and a strong understanding of the local real estate market, I will ensure your transaction runs smoothly.
During my 15 years of experience, I have assisted thousands of families with their home financing solutions. My background includes assisting first time home buyers, low-to-moderate income clients, self-employed clients, and high-net worth clients, and I take pride in helping our local hero’s such as our police, firefighters, teachers and medical workers.
I attended the University of NC at Charlotte with a focus on Marketing.
I am humbled to work here and enjoy giving back and feeding the homeless at the Salvation Army. I am also an active member of my church in Denver NC. I am a member of the Mortgage Bankers Association, Lake Norman Home Builders and The Lincoln County Chamber Leads Group.
Please contact me today for all your mortgage needs!
I always say “I not only sell mortgage products but more importantly, I sell an experience. Let’s make it a great one.”
My goal with this Page is to connect with you and get to know you. To ensure that a productive, secure and helpful experience is fostered, I do ask that you adhere to Facebook’s Terms and Polices and that you keep these House Rules in mind:
1. Please be respectful: Good, honest discussion that incorporates everyone’s opinions is valued on this Page. However, you are asked to remain respectful at all times. Posts that are off-topic or attacking in nature; attacks on those who post about their experiences (positive and negative); and posts that tag others will not be tolerated and will be removed. SunTrust is not liable for information posted on other Facebook Pages.
2. Protect your information: I want to keep you and your account information safe, so it’s probably best if you don’t share it with everyone that visits my page. If you mistakenly do this, I’ll use my discretion and remove it. Should you need customer service help, please email the SunTrust Customer Care Team at AskSunTrust@suntrust.com.
3. Think before you type: Hopefully it goes without saying, but any posts containing offensive language, inappropriate content, hate speech or spam will be removed. Such posts may result in your dismissal from this community.
4. Avoid irrelevant posts: Please refrain from comments focusing on selling a product or service, as well as posts that drive traffic to a particular website for personal, political or monetary gain. This isn’t the place for those, and they will be removed. Such posts may result in your dismissal from the community.
5. Are you a SunTrust mortgage client? If so, thank you for your business! If you have questions about your specific circumstance, I cannot address them on Facebook in order to safeguard your personal information and maintain your privacy. If you have a question about a mortgage, please call me at 843-579-4877. If you have questions or concerns regarding other SunTrust accounts, products or services, call the SunTrust Customer Care Team at 800-SUNTRUST or email AskSunTrust@suntrust.com.
6. Let’s hear it for my SunTrust teammates: My fellow teammates are invaluable, and I love to hear your good words about them. In the event that you have something less than positive to share, I ask that you respect my teammates’ privacy by not posting any personal information about them on this Facebook Page. Feel free to email AskSunTrust@suntrust.com to address your concerns.
[^] Equal Housing Lender. SunTrust Mortgage, Inc. - NMLS #2915, 901 Semmes Avenue, Richmond, VA 23224, toll free 1-800-634-7928. CA: licensed by the Department of Business Oversight under the California Residential Mortgage Lending Act, IL: Illinois Residential Mortgage Licensee, MA: Mortgage Lender license #-ML-2915, NH: licensed by the New Hampshire Banking Department, NJ: Mortgage Banker License - New Jersey Department of Banking and Insurance, and RI: Rhode Island Licensed Lender.
[^] SunTrust Bank Member FDIC SunTrust Bank is an Equal Housing Lender ©2015 SunTrust Banks, Inc. SunTrust, SunTrust Mortgage and How can we help you shine? are federally registered service marks of SunTrust Banks, Inc.
As a Senior Mortgage Loan Officer, I have served the Charlotte Metro and surrounding areas for more than 15 years.